Because we believe marriage is sacred, permanent, and indissoluble, we want to help prepare engaged couples for a life long commitment together, not just their wedding day. The steps for the Sacrament of Marriage at St. Thomas Aquinas are as follows.
- Make an appointment to meet with the Pastor/Deacon to discuss the wedding and set the date of the wedding at least eight months before the proposed wedding date.
- Register as an adult in our parish.
- Meet with the wedding coordinator to explain the marriage prep program including plans for your wedding liturgy.
- Meet with a mentor couple.
- Meet with the music director.
- Attend an Engaged Retreat Program.
- One final meeting with the Pastor/Deacon to finalize your plans.
For more information on wedding fees at St. Thomas Aquinas click here.